If you’re asking these questions, you’re not alone…
- Menopause is supposed to be normal. Why am I having such a tough time with it?
- I’ve lost my motivation, my self-confidence, my libido, my spark. Is it my hormones? My thyroid? Perimenopause? Stress? Nutrient deficiencies? My diet? How do I figure this out?
- Hot flashes. Night sweats. When will they stop?
- I’m doing all the right things. Why is my metabolism not responding the way it used to? Why can’t I lose weight? Why am I so tired?
- I want to take better care of myself. Where do I start? What are my risk factors? I want to live vibrantly and independently as I age.
- I’ve been diagnosed with a metabolic condition (diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, fatty liver, polycystic ovary syndrome, high cholesterol). What can I do to take charge?
- I’m experiencing changes with my period and PMS. What can I do naturally to feel better?
- Heart health. Bone health. Mental health. Physical fitness. Reliable sleep. I want it all. Where do I start?
- I’m confused. There’s so much conflicting information out there. What do I need to do for me?
- How do I get back to feeling myself again? I need a plan.
Your peri-menopausal body didn’t come with an owner’s manual. Let’s figure it out. Reclaim your sleep, mood, energy and body.
Transform Your Transition is a complete program for women in perimenopause and beyond. Complete because it addresses 9 pillars of health that can be affected by aging and the downshift in hormones through midlife and menopause:
- Metabolic Health & Weight
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Gut Health
- Cardiovascular Risk & Blood Pressure
- Mood & Brain Health
- Immunity & Inflammation
- Vaginal/Urinary/Menstrual/Sexual Health
- Spirituality & Mindset
Your program will evolve to become entirely unique based on your symptoms and assessment of your risks. The process we use to get there is systematic.
This 3 step program includes:
1Schedule an Initial Intake and Assessment with Julia Fountain ND NCMP
The initial appointment and assessment may include all or some of:
- Your health history, family history, with emphasis on your current concerns and goals
- Questionnaires and symptom inventories. Hormonal and metabolic issues, especially in early stages, are not always detected by lab tests
- Baseline lab work may be ordered. This could include comprehensive thyroid, nutrient testing including Vitamin D, cardiometabolic testing. inflammation markers and hormone testing
- We leverage the assistance of wearable technologies such as activity tracking, sleep tracking and occasionally, continuous glucose monitoring
At the core of the Transform Your Transition Program is education, self-care and lifestyle medicine
When indicated, we also include:
- Herbal and nutritional supplements
- Menopause Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- Referral to other health and wellness professionals to address specific needs and goals
The result is a holistic, effective treatment plan that puts you in charge.
Expect follow-up to be 1-2x/month in the early stages of your program, with reassessment every 3-6 months.
3Maintenance and Monitoring
At this stage we address the remaining pillars of health that are silent risk factors with potential to affect your quality of life, mobility and ability as you age – cardiovascular risk, cancer risk, fracture risk – with evidence-based interventions for prevention.
Take the first step.
SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL ASSESSMENT