Here you are. The transition stage between early and later life. The stage that is accompanied by hormonal shifts you can’t ignore, that leave your body whispering (or yelling) “take care of me”. As Dr. Christine Northrup so aptly describes “Perimenopause is a time when you are meant to mother yourself.”
Yet perimenopause can be confusing and self-care can seem overwhelming.
You’re 40+. Your body is changing. What you used to do for sleep, weight loss, motivation, mood, just isn’t working anymore. You don’t feel like yourself . You need help understanding what’s happening, whether it’s normal or not, and what you can do to feel better. You need a new self-care toolkit – one that’s built for perimenopause and beyond.
Your perimenopausal body didn’t come with an owner’s manual. This program is about creating yours.
Join wait list for our next session in Fall 2023
EMAIL TO REGISTER TODAY >>
What the program includes:
- Welcome package including your Owner’s Manual binder, ready for curating the content you want at your fingertips
- 8 online modules, released over 4 months, providing education, a mindset, a plan and a system, based on best available evidence, for perimenopause and beyond
- Group Meet-Up Calls, 2 evenings/month, for 4 months. These are via Zoom and are an opportunity to meet other women in the program. We introduce the new module content, open up group discussion, provide recommendations and host guest speakers.
- Access to online portal with downloadable worksheets, self-assessment questionnaires, screening recommendations, nutrition strategies and systems and other resources to build your Owner’s Manual or to share with your health care team
- Benefit from a community and shared experiences of other women.
- Virtually meet other health professionals from our community and how they can assist in your journey. Self care doesn’t mean ‘by myself’ care.
Is it time?
As a clinical group program led by a ND, this program may be reimbursable through your extended health benefits for naturopathic care.
Meet your instructor:
Hi! I’m Dr. Julia Fountain, ND. I’ve practiced naturopathic medicine in the US and Canada since 1998. In 2022 I became certified as a NAMS-certified menopause practitioner. I was inspired to create this program because the foundation of perimenopausal care is reliable information and self-care strategies, and technology allows us to deliver this level of care in comprehensive and creative ways. This course is a combination of clinical experience, with the latest in evidence-based care for women in perimenopause. The program provides a 4 tier approach to hormonal support – starting with education and lifestyle – then moving to the role of herbs, supplements and menopause hormone therapy. I hope you’ll join us!
This is what we cover:
Module 3: What's happening to my body? Weight gain, metabolism, gut health, headaches, joint pain, hair loss, fatigue
Module 4: What's happening with my risk? Heart health, cholesterol, blood pressure, bone health, cancer
How to get started
Each session is $75 and there are 8 sessions, for a total investment of $600. The session fees are billed on the day of the Group Meet-Up Calls.
Sessions may be reimbursable through extended health benefits for naturopathic care.
One module builds on the next, please plan to commit to the full 4 month program.
How to enroll
1Email us or call (905) 873-8729 to join the wait list for our Fall 2023 session.
You’ll be asked for a $50 deposit to hold your spot, which will be credited to your first meet-up call.
You’ll be asked for your mailing address to send your Welcome Package which includes your “Owner’s Manual” binder.
If you haven’t seen Dr. Fountain before, our staff will arrange a 45 minute intake call. Due to the depth of the recommendations in this program, we screen attendees to know their health history and any medications. This is $180 and is reimbursable through extended health benefits for naturopathic care.
If you’re a current patient you’ll be ready to roll.
3Accessing Your Program Portal
Before your start date you’ll receive an email with instructions on accessing your program portal. You’ll have access to this portal through the course and for 3 months upon completion of the course.
Are you ready to realize high watermark health in perimenopause?
Jump in and join us, the water’s warm!
Visit our Blog Article for more details