If you’re asking these questions, you’re not alone…
- I’d like to support my immune system. What can I do?
- I’m experiencing more aches and pains. Are there things I can do to feel better?
- I’ve been experiencing frequent infections. How can I support my immune system?
- I’ve been experiencing more allergic reactions. What’s going on?
- I have an autoimmune/inflammatory disorder. What can I eat for anti-inflammatory effect?
- How do I get back to feeling myself again? I need a plan.
If you’re ready to take action, read on.
Your Anti-Inflammatory + Immune Support Program will evolve to become entirely unique. The process we use to get there is systematic.
1Schedule an Initial Consultation and Assessment with Dr. Tyler Shippel, ND or Dr. Nicole Medeiros, ND
Assessment and information gathering is the first step in formulating a plan. To achieve tangible goals we need a baseline.
Much of the assessment is initiated on the initial appointment and is data-driven. This may include all or some of:
- Your health history, family history, with emphasis on your current concerns and goals
- Screening physical including body composition markers
- Questionnaires and symptom inventories
- Baseline lab work may be ordered. This could include testing for nutrient deficiencies, inflammation markers, thyroid testing, blood counts, food sensitivities
- When indicated, musculoskeletal assessment
Our systematic assessment process uncovers the nuances that will evolve our program into your program.
This is where feeling better is within reach, where time and consistency are key, and learning and investigation continue to evolve your treatment plan.
Our goal is to evolve a holistic, effective treatment plan that puts you in charge, and is maintainable long-term.
Our Anti-Inflammatory + Immune Support Programs are food-centric and lifestyle-based, meaning nourishing foods, exercise and stress management will form the foundation of your program.
Next level integrations, when indicated, include herbal medicines, nutritional supplementation and acupuncture.
Expect follow-up to be 1-2x/month in the early stages of your program.
3Ownership of Maintenance
Our mutual goal is to have you on a self-sustaining program, with acute care as needed, and annual follow-up.
In cases where immune and inflammatory conditions require attentive management with periodic reassessments, we’re here for you.
Take the first step.