As one of the only male naturopathic doctors in the area, I am excited to be offering a program for men to support their health and wellness. This program is for men of all ages who are motivated to take control of their own health.
Concerns that this program may provide support for are:
- Disease prevention – cardiovascular, diabetes, prostate, and others
- Weight maintenance and digestive concerns
- Improved body composition and exercise performance
- Low testosterone
- Sexual performance and libido
- Mental health and wellness
During our initial visit, attention to current health concerns and chronic conditions will be given and recommendations will align with your current capabilities and interests. Each patient will receive an individualized treatment plan designed to meet their health goals. We will work towards achieving better health during follow-up visits to assess progress and the need for any changes.
Step 1: Initial Assessment
- Complete Health History, Family History, Current health concerns and goals
- Body composition analysis may be indicated
- Lab work ordered may provide insight into cardiovascular health, hormonal health, prostate health, and other individual concerns
Step 2: Strategy and Education
- Recommendations will be individualized for each person based on their health goals and results from the initial assessment and labs
- Education is a very important part of our visits. To have an understanding of why we are making recommendations will help to fulfill long term goals.
- If acupuncture is indicated in the treatment plan, this can be included in the follow-up visits
Step 3: Maintenance and Monitoring
- Follow-up visits may be every 2-4 weeks for the first few visits
- After goals are met, appointments can be booked on an as needed basis, or biannually/annually to monitor progress