If you’re asking these questions, you’re not alone…
- I feel like my body just isn’t recovering these days. I feel tired and low all the time. Is it my hormones? My thyroid? Nutrient deficiencies?
- I want to take better care of myself but I don’t even have the energy to. Where do I start?
- Ever since I experienced ______, I just haven’t felt the same. Does that have anything to do with how I’m feeling now?
- I’ve been experiencing new symptoms that I’ve never had before. Could it be stress-related?
- The stress I’m experiencing is leading to depression/anxiety. Are there things I can do to feel better?
- With all the stress I’m under I’ve been struggling with my diet and appetite. What do I do?
You don’t have to keep feeling like this, you’re allowed to prioritize your health and self-care.
Here’s how we begin:
1Schedule Initial Intake and Assessment with Dr. Nicole Medeiros ND
Assessment and information gathering is the first step in formulating a plan. To achieve tangible goals we need a baseline.
Much of the assessment is initiated on the initial appointment and is data-driven. This may include all or some of:
- Your health history, family history, with emphasis on your current concerns and goals
- Questionnaires and symptom inventories
- Screening physical including body composition markers
- Baseline lab work may be ordered. This could include testing for nutrient deficiencies, inflammation markers, thyroid testing, blood counts, food sensitivities
- When indicated, musculoskeletal assessment
Our systematic assessment process uncovers the nuances that will evolve our program into your program.
Our Stress + Burnout Programs are patient-centered, they are tailored based on your individual needs and underlying root causes we’ve identified.
This is where feeling better is within reach, where time and consistency are key, and learning and investigation continue to evolve your treatment plan.
We’ll start with foundational interventions including dietary and lifestyle strategies. Next level integrations, when indicated, include herbal medicines, nutritional supplements, and acupuncture.
In the early stages of your program we’ll meet 1-2X/month to hone in and rebuild.
3Maintenance + Monitoring
Our goal is to have you on a self-sustaining program, with acute care as needed, and annual follow-up. Some stressors we experience are transient, others may be ongoing. We’re here to support you throughout the ebb and flow of life.