If you’re asking these questions, you’re not alone…
- IBS is affecting my quality of life and I’m told I need to live with it. Do I have other options?
- I think I’m reacting to certain foods. How do I find out which ones?
- Bloating is making me feel fat and uncomfortable. What’s causing it?
- I’ve been diagnosed with a digestive disorder but there’s conflicting information on what I should be eating. What do I need to do for me?
- My medical tests are normal but I’m still experiencing digestive symptoms. What do I do next?
- I’ve been told my digestive problems are related to stress. Could there be other causes?
- I’ve been diagnosed with reflux/GERD. Can I manage it without medication?
- I keep reading about the importance of gut health. What can I do to get my digestion back on track?
I need a plan
If you’re ready to take action, read on.
Your Gut Health Program will evolve to become entirely unique. The process we use to get there is systematic.
1Initial Intake and Assessment
- Assessment and information gathering is the first step in formulating a plan. Much of the assessment is initiated on the initial appointment and is data-driven. This may include all or some of:
- Your health history, family history, with emphasis on your current concerns and goals
- Screening physical including body composition markers
- Questionnaires and symptom inventories
- Baseline lab work may be ordered. This could include testing for food sensitivities, nutrient deficiencies, thyroid function, SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), stool analysis
- When indicated, musculoskeletal assessment
Our systematic assessment process uncovers the nuances that will evolve our program into your program.
This is where feeling better is within reach, where time and consistency are key, and learning and investigation continue to evolve your treatment plan.
The result is a holistic, effective treatment plan that puts you in charge, and is maintainable long-term.
Our Gut Health Programs are food-centric and lifestyle-based, meaning dietary and lifestyle strategies will form the foundation of your program.
Next level integrations, when indicated, include herbal medicines, probiotic therapies, nutritional supplements, acupuncture.
Expect follow-up to be 1-2x/month in the early stages of your program.
3Maintenance + Monitoring
Our goal is to have you on a self-sustaining program, with acute care as needed, and annual follow-up.
In cases where gut health conditions require attentive management with periodic reassessments, we’re here for you.
Take the first step.